[App_rpt-users] Lies, damn lies, and John David McGough

Willem Schreuder willem at prinmath.com
Wed Jul 3 19:58:33 UTC 2019

On Wed, 3 Jul 2019, Brian G wrote:

> That being said, I respectfully think there's better ways to address the
> issue than whats being done currently. Has anyone on the AllStarLink
> project been in contact with the EFF? That might be a good place to start.

I really don't like the name calling, but in the end Open Source requires
the community to point out violations.  In ham radio we only rely on the
FCC to go after those bad actors that do not respond to resonable censure.

A number of leading figures in the OSS movement (some of whom are hams)
are aware of what is going on, but it may come down to Digium who holds
the copyright to Asterisk to lay down the law.

73 -Willem AC0KQ

Dr. Willem A. Schreuder,  President,  Principia Mathematica
Address:  445 Union Blvd, Suite 230,  Lakewood, CO  80228, USA
Tel: (303) 716-3573   Fax: (303) 716-3575
WWW: www.prinmath.com   Email: Willem.Schreuder at prinmath.com