[App_rpt-users] Lies, damn lies, and John David McGough

Kirk Just Kirk wb6egr at gmail.com
Wed Jul 3 20:02:36 UTC 2019

Wow....what ever happened to "it works so well".....the rest of us that are
not interested in the political end of things sure as hell don't want to
throw a wrench into the works. everyone has contributed to this effort....I
think Jim would be proud of it's progression. Towards the end he was very
busy with other things.....Allstar has made great progress...both sides of
the fence