[App_rpt-users] gtx900

Bryan D. Boyle bdboyle at bdboyle.com
Sat Jul 6 14:16:37 UTC 2019

what he was asking is what hardware you’re going to use to receive @902 MHZ?

The GTX is beyond being stone deaf at that frequency, so if you were planning to use one as a receiver, you will not be receiving anything.

It’s pretty hard to build a cheap radio (and the GTX is a cheap radio, considering) with 25 MHZ of bandwidth between shared components on the board.

--
Bryan
Sent from my iPhone 6S...No electrons were harmed in the sending of this message.