[App_rpt-users] Tailmessage Timer

Darrell Black gigahacker at gmail.com
Sat Jul 6 22:08:09 UTC 2019

Hi, kinda new into AllStar. I want to be able to change the tailmessage
timer via a macro if needed. Any hints on how to do this?

My tailmessages are set at 45 minutes but if I want to cancel a club
meeting, or set a weather alert, I can script in a new tail message but I
would want to shorten the timer to lets say every 5 minutes. I don't really
want to rewrite the rtp.conf just overwrite the timer in memory until the
reboot or until I change it back.

Thanks

--

Darrell Black

(517) 917-2226
GigaHacker at gmail.com
http://www.linkedin.com/in/darrellblack

73 de W8DSB
"In God we trust, all others we monitor"

GMRS WRDE739