[App_rpt-users] Lies, damn lies, and John David McGough

Buddy Brannan buddy at brannan.name
Mon Jul 8 00:00:51 UTC 2019

Seems pretty clear to me. It seemed pretty clear to me when V1.5RC was released a couple years ago and I, among others, asked about why the source was not forthcoming. The reasons seem to change somewhat every so often. I’d have to look at the original email, but it definitely didn’t mention any belief that app_rpt or anything related was public domain.

Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV - Erie, PA
Email: buddy at brannan.name
Mobile: (814) 431-0962