[App_rpt-users] Recording your QSO's as an MP3 file

Russell Thomas russell at kv4s.com
Mon Jul 8 22:33:17 UTC 2019

I watched this today and I might give it a shot.
I'm assuming you just setup a crontab schedule to kick off the script?

Also, do we need a delete script to remove them if the MP3s are older than
a month or week.

73,
Russell Thomas, KV4S
DMR TG: 240218 | YSF: US KV4S | D-STAR: XRF334R
Allstar: 47923 | IRLP: 4535 | EchoLink: KV4S-L
Web: http://KV4S.com