[App_rpt-users] Lies, damn lies, and John David McGough

Skyler F electricity440 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 9 16:21:23 UTC 2019

Here is a direct recording from Doug Crompton on his interview on QSO today:
He states the downside of IRLP on the closed source manner, and the fact is
operated by one person, and then later states the benefits of AllStar
Sounds familiar Doug??

kg0sky.duckdns.org/doug_crompton.wav

Whole interview can be found here:
https://www.qsotoday.com/podcasts/wa3dsp