[App_rpt-users] Allstar Analytics

Jeff Lehman kc8qch at gmail.com
Fri Mar 1 15:43:18 UTC 2019

Hi Everyone!

Off the wall question. Does anyone have any kind of a framework to be able
to capture data points for analytics from an Allstar system?

For example, I want to look at things like who connects, how often, how
often a node keys up, length of time of a connection things like that.

I didn't know if anyone has gone down this road before.

I don't even know/think something like this is possible but I thought I
would ask. If I have to build from scratch, that's fine, but always open to
suggestions.

Thanks!

Jeff, KC8QCH

--