[App_rpt-users] Remote Control of PL Decode Frequency in USBRadio

ARS W5OMR ars.w5omr at gmail.com
Sun Mar 10 13:38:54 UTC 2019

So... let me take a stab at this...

You want to use a TS-2000 as a remote base.
You want to be able to change the PL tone on the 2k, from the command line
on the Allstar device.
What frequency are you coming in on, and what band do you want to control
the PL on?

I think what you're going to have to do, is enter all the frequencies you
wish to access that require tones into memory on the TS-2000 and then just
access the memory channel number.

Good luck & 73

--
Operating your AM rig without a scope is like driving our car at night
without headlights. (~K4KYV)

73 = Best Regards,
-Geoff/W5OMR