[App_rpt-users] valid nodes or lack of--->Re: Registration Refused messages

Marty martye at usham.org
Thu Mar 14 12:29:49 UTC 2019

I was following the Subject on Registration Refused messages and had
this question.
Would the nodes list of valid nodes or lack of cause this kind of error
also? Node can connect to me every time but if I try and connect to Node
I get connect failed every time. Sounds like port fwd issues? I can
connect to everyone else that is registered. From what I know we are
both registered in the system. This has been happening awhile and never
figured it out. Anyone have a clue on this one?

73,
Marty KD4HLV

asterisk -r

28523*CLI> rpt fun 28523 *329103
     -- Hungup 'DAHDI/pseudo-1821375373'
[Mar 13 08:16:33] NOTICE[23209]: chan_iax2.c:4099 __auto_congest:
Auto-congesting call due to slow response
     -- Hungup 'IAX2/xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:4569-4411'

Then I get the connection failed response.