[App_rpt-users] What exactly is a node in AllStarLink

Eric Fort eric.fort.listmail at fortconsulting.org
Sun Mar 17 15:43:34 UTC 2019

Thanks,

So a node is an extension addressed by a node number that could be any function or series of functions executable by the asterisk dialplan. Normally this would be connect me to abcxyz which corespondent to a hardware port or conference bridge on a server somewhere, but could just as well be setup to play tt-weasels, trigger a relay at the site, and/or send or read an email with AGI and dialplan scripting. Is this correct?

Eric

Sent using SMTP.