[App_rpt-users] It still doesn't work???

Jim Hertel n6kmr at frontiernet.net
Sun Mar 24 20:10:26 UTC 2019

Downloaded ASL..

Went through the first time set up... toggled thru the rest of the set
ups, entered items as needed, I can winscp in from another computer, and
I believe I have the correct UDP ports open on the modem to operate
outside of the box.

and I am still struck going now where.. again.  Won't do anything.. this
shouldn't be this complicated?

I have node 47379, on a Pi 2, rim-lite to the rc210. (also have a URIxB
available but not connected) I found IRLP to easier to work with than
this... need help! before i go nutty! this has been a 3 sunday project..

Step by step instructions suck !

Jim N6KMR