[App_rpt-users] It still doesn't work???

Mike mm at midnighteng.com
Tue Mar 26 13:51:50 UTC 2019

Just a FYI,
Port forwarding does not effect registration. Only effects inbound
connects if you are registered. Outbound connections will work if
registered and there is no port forwarding.

But I have always encouraged everyone to make it work with DAHDI first
before connecting radios. Verify it all before using USB/radios.
Then the search for error is limited. Often new installs having a issue,
have more than one issue.

...mike/kb8jnm