[App_rpt-users] It still doesn't work???

Marshall Oldham ke6pcv at cal-net.org
Tue Mar 26 05:20:24 UTC 2019

Jim,

You need to simplify your setup and get it working first then move on to connecting it to a controller.

First, looking at your node number, it is not reporting to the Allstarlink registration server.

So that can mean a few things could be wrong.

1) Your port forwarding on your router is not setup correctly.

2) Your network settings on your node are not entered correctly.

3) When setting up your node, you may have not entered your correct node password.

Check out those 3 things and let us know if you have any luck.

Also let us know what software and hardware are you using for Allstarlink?

I think once you figure out your problem, you will be happy with Allstarlink, it really is very powerful.

73

Marshall