[App_rpt-users] Connection fail message

Bryan Fields Bryan at bryanfields.net
Wed Mar 27 02:02:51 UTC 2019

On 3/26/19 9:44 PM, Joe C wrote:
> I checked the iax.conf and my passcode was there. I did another reboot with
> no change. So odd cause when I key my radio it’s responding with my call
> sign and tone. It’s not showing up on allstar and giving me a connection
> fail upon trying to key another node.

Your node password is incorrect:

[Mar 27 01:53:30] Host 108.41.61.124 failed MD5 authentication for '46988'

Unless 108.41.61.124 is not your IP, then we may bigger problems :)

Once you fix your node password based on what's in the portal you will
register and then pull a rpt_extnodes file.

Be sure to do 'iax2 reload' from asterisk after you change the config in
iax.conf.  'iax2 show registry' will show you your registration status.

Once you have this working, give it a few min and it should pull a nodes list,
then check it using 'tail -n6  /var/lib/asterisk/rpt_extnodes'

;Generated 3264 records in 0.058 seconds.
;Served in 0.012 seconds.
;Served from cache: Yes
;Generated at 2019-03-27 01:55:00 UTC by register-ord.allstarlink.org

This will show you the age and what nodes server it was generated on.

--
Bryan Fields

727-409-1194 - Voice
http://bryanfields.net