[App_rpt-users] Connection fail message

Bryan Fields Bryan at bryanfields.net
Wed Mar 27 19:18:57 UTC 2019

On 3/27/19 11:55 AM, Joe C wrote:
> Hi Bryan just saw you asked for my IP address. It’s 192.168.1.14

Joe, that's your internal address.  You are behind some sort of NAT that's
likely mapping that to a public IP address.  We need to get the public IP, and
ensure the UDP port 4569 is forwarded from the outside public address to your
internal address of 192.168.1.14.  If this is not forwarded properly, your
connections will fail.

So I bet your IP is likely 108.41.61.124, and your register= statement is
incorrect due to the password errors we're seeing on the registration server.
Please double check this.  Unicast me your iax.conf and I'll take a look at it.

73's
--
Bryan Fields

727-409-1194 - Voice