[App_rpt-users] Connection fail message

Joe C k2ol at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 27 20:01:03 UTC 2019

Hi Bryan,

I’m new to all this, how do I unicast? Also I went into my rpt.conf and saw my ip information reset itself, maybe from the update. So I put in my 192.168.1.14 ip in and yes the 108.41.61.124 is my public address so I put that in as well. Let me know how to unicast and I’ll send it over.

Thanks for everything
73
Joe
K2OL