[App_rpt-users] Connection fail message

Joe C K2OL at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 28 23:02:09 UTC 2019

Hi David and everyone else I finally got it. Note I’m below amateur at programming. It was exactly as everyone was saying my password in iax.conf was indeed wrong. Instead of using the Allstar node password I had my passcode I came up with to get into my set up. I really cannot thank you all enough. I did learn some going through everything.

Thanks to all
73,
Joe
K2OL