[App_rpt-users] Connection fail message

David McGough kb4fxc at inttek.net
Fri Mar 29 00:01:58 UTC 2019

Hi Joe, Very good! Give us a yell if you have more questions.

On Thu, 28 Mar 2019, Joe C wrote:

> Hi David and everyone else I finally got it. Note I’m below amateur
at programming. It was exactly as everyone was saying my password in
iax.conf was indeed wrong. Instead of using the Allstar node password I
had my passcode I came up with to get into my set up. I really cannot
thank you all enough. I did learn some going through everything.