[App_rpt-users] Delay before transmit

Mike mm at midnighteng.com
Sat Mar 30 01:07:46 UTC 2019

Ray, To my knowledge, the only built-in delay around this action is
'rxondelay'
But only changes the action of a valid rx with the trigger associated
with a valid rx signal.

So, in my opinion, not to be taken as fact, you are left with altering
the source code, or building a code module to create the delay using
event management system, which sorry to say, seems to have disappeared
from online help/usage rules.

Perhaps if you better describe the issue you have exactly, you may get a
better reply.

...mike/kb8jnm