[App_rpt-users] Drupal Site info

Mike mm at midnighteng.com
Sat Mar 30 15:13:58 UTC 2019

As some had said, I was not aware of the URL change of drupal.
I had been referencing users to the drupal site since it had the
contents of what I was referencing to users.

I should give a note of thanks for the work of migrating that info to
the wiki. I'm sure that was not easy, and I was not aware. I should have
updated my 'looking'.

but the wiki needs a structural stationary menu in the left column for
the contents of help. It's a navigational issue and the nav column has
none of it.

...mike/kb8jnm