[App_rpt-users] USB fob choppy/stuttering audio

Rob Noll rob at nollmail.com
Sun Mar 31 16:16:12 UTC 2019

I did let ASL set it, but without knowing the syntax of the string (in my case, “devstr=2-1:1.0”), how do I check it to make sure?  I’m confused on how to follow the suggestion to change ports or verify the correct format.

As far as not using USB…  I’m not aware of any other viable option for the project at hand, but I’m open to any suggestions.