[App_rpt-users] Connection fail message

David McGough kb4fxc at inttek.net
Sun Mar 31 18:18:50 UTC 2019

Bryan,

This user asking for support and several days hadn't resolved their issue.
As a courtesy, I offered to help without cluttering the app_rpt-users list
with usage-case specific problems.

The resolution to his problem was simple, an incorrect registration
password in the iax.conf file.

If you'd rather I answer HamVoIP support questions on app_rpt-users, I
certainly will.

Otherwise, you need to bury your dead horse about this subject. Your
continuing flame war only alienates AllStar users and tears down ASL.
However, like others have mentioned to me, I'm beginning to think that's
your goal.

73, David KB4FXC