[App_rpt-users] Connection fail message

Joe C K2OL at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 31 18:39:17 UTC 2019

Listen I don’t quite know what’s going on here for what looks to be an issue amongst a couple people. I hope you both can talk and find closer to such issue.
If someone can get back to me on what software is good to use to operate Allstar otherwise I will not operate on Allstar. My email is K2ol at yahoo.com feel free to email me off to the side if answering on here makes anyone uncomfortable.

Thanks
Joe
k2OL

Sent from my iPhone