[App_rpt-users] Manually key ASL from command-line

James WD0JB James.WD0JB at gmail.com
Thu May 2 21:54:23 UTC 2019

Kevin,

Thanks for the response.  Caught you on the hamvoip list as well.

So the primary question of this post still stands.  Is there a way to tell
ASL to receive audio from my microphone without the COS signal?

Maybe a change of direction.  Can I pull discriminator audio from the UV82
and use usbradio instead of simpleusb?  If I can't get it to work this way
with the UV82, I do have some GM300s I may be able to use with
de-emphasized audio.  I am still in the very beginning stages of learning
how all of this gets put together, so if I use some incorrect terminology,
please forgive me.  These lists have been very helpful!

Thanks,

James

--
73,