[App_rpt-users] Need some Ground Up Information

Marshall Oldham ke6pcv at cal-net.org
Tue Sep 24 14:55:13 UTC 2019

Jeffrey,

Go here and download this image to your computer for the Pi.

Make sure it is the file with the .img at the end.

Also download the .readme file as that has the instructions and passwords needed to get started.

 <http://dvswitch.org/files/ASL_Images/Raspberry_Pi/Stretch/> http://dvswitch.org/files/ASL_Images/Raspberry_Pi/Stretch/

Then download Win32diskImager (free software) so you can write the image to a micro sd card.

You can google how to write and image using Win32disImager if you have never done this before.

Once your Pi boots up and you follow the .readme instructions there should be an ASL menu system that pops up on your screen.

The first choice is

1) Run Firstime Menu

You should start there to configure your node.

Before you install the software on your Pi you will want to have the following node number information.

See this for where to find the information needed to setup you node.

https://wiki.allstarlink.org/wiki/Beginners_Guide

Marshall - ke6pcv