[App_rpt-users] Need some Ground Up Information

Marshall Oldham ke6pcv at cal-net.org
Tue Sep 24 19:37:48 UTC 2019

Jeffrey,

The Pi image already has the operating system included.  No need to have an OS on the micro sd
card before you image to the card.

You need a screen and keyboard attached to the Pi. The Pi used HDMI for a screen and you can
use a USB keyboard.

Or you can use SSH and remote into the Pi from another computer, but you need the ip address of
the Pi to do that.

Marshall