[App_rpt-users] Making allstar run on beaglebone

Marshall Oldham ke6pcv at cal-net.org
Thu Sep 26 23:27:33 UTC 2019

Eric,

This has already been done.

See this link.

http://dvswitch.org/files/ASL_Images/BeagleBoard/Beagle_Bone_Black/Stretch/

Marshall - ke6pcv

-----Original Message-----
From: App_rpt-users [mailto:app_rpt-users-bounces at lists.allstarlink.org] On Behalf Of Eric Fort
Sent: Wednesday, September 25, 2019 5:36 PM
To: App_rpt-users at lists.allstarlink.org
Subject: [App_rpt-users] Making allstar run on beaglebone

Would anyone be interested in helping to port the allstar config of asterisk to the beagle bone (black) and supporting that port.  Why you ask?  How about an easy way to run what we are running now integrated into your 8 channel repeater and remote base controller without needing a separate pc on the hilltop?  Sound interesting?   The hardware is in beta, it just needs software and applications and I’m hoping asterisk/app_rpt/allstar could be one of those applications. So anyone interested in helping to get this going on beagle?

Eric
Af6ep