[App_rpt-users] remote serial port on a raspbery pi to a windows machine

benjamin at project23d.com benjamin at project23d.com
Thu Aug 6 15:55:56 UTC 2020

Pierre,

There was just an article in QST about how to do something like this.

The remote end, will have a Pi with ser2net installed.

your end, at the comfort of your home/wherever, will have com0com, or similar.

I'm fittin to try this same thing with radio programming.

have a gander at this here link:
http://com0com.sourceforge.net/doc/UsingCom0com.pdf

Benjamin, KB9LFZ