[App_rpt-users] W9SH simple voter?

Steve L kb9mwr at gmail.com
Fri Jan 10 18:47:57 UTC 2020

Steve, W9SH had a "simple voter" that required no hardware.  I was
always tempted to give it a try.

His site is down, and I am not where he is these days in terms of
development.  But if someone who knows how to reach out to him, and
could convince him to throw that code on github or something for
posterity, I think that would be good.

https://web.archive.org/web/20170306120829/http://www.xelatec.com/xipar/simplevoter

I also be curious to hear from anyone who has tried the simple version.

I tried to drum up some local interest in the past so I'd have someone
to test with, and that never went anywhere.

I was planning on using Ubiquiti wifi gear between the sites so that
would eliminate the variable latency of routing over the internet for
the receivers.

I'd still be interesting in messing with it if the code was available.
Mostly for learning / experimenting.