[App_rpt-users] W9SH simple voter?

Scott Zimmerman n3xcc at repeater-builder.com
Fri Jan 10 19:58:51 UTC 2020

Unfortunately W9SH passed away on Tuesday. I will post more information when I get to a real keyboard after I get out of the dentist chair. Scott Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone
-------- Original message --------From: Steve L <kb9mwr at gmail.com> Date: 1/10/20  1:47 PM  (GMT-05:00) To: app_rpt-users at lists.keekles.org Subject: [App_rpt-users] W9SH simple voter? Steve, W9SH had a "simple voter" that required no hardware.  I wasalways tempted to give it a try.His site is down, and I am not where he is these days in terms ofdevelopment.  But if someone who knows how to reach out to him, andcould convince him to throw that code on github or something forposterity, I think that would be good.https://web.archive.org/web/20170306120829/http://www.xelatec.com/xipar/simplevoterI also be curious to hear from anyone who has tried the simple version.I tried to drum up some local interest in the past so I'd have someoneto test with, and that never went anywhere.I was planning on using Ubiquiti wifi gear between the sites so thatwould eliminate the variable latency of routing over the internet forthe receivers.I'd still be interesting in messing with it if the code was available.Mostly for learning / experimenting._______________________________________________App_rpt-users mailing listApp_rpt-users at lists.keekles.orghttp://lists.keekles.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/app_rpt-usersTo unsubscribe from this list please visit http://lists.keekles.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/app_rpt-usersUnsubscribe posts to the list will result in public shaming.