[App_rpt-users] W9SH simple voter?

Buddy Brannan buddy at brannan.name
Fri Jan 10 20:02:49 UTC 2020

Not only is that unfortunate, it’s very, very sad. Steve helped me with getting my first app_rpt node going, in helping to configure and connect up my first All Star Link node. Even provided my first modified sound dongle. Answered all of my most elementary questions and ensure my node sounded all right. Heck of a guy, and I had lost touch with him some time ago. Sure won’t forget the contributions he’s made to the community in general, and my participation in it specifically. Vy 73 Steve, will see you on the other side.

Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV - Erie, PA
Email: buddy at brannan.name
Mobile: (814) 431-0962