[App_rpt-users] History of "ASL Registration Code"

Stacy kg7qin at arrl.net
Sun Apr 25 18:30:23 UTC 2021

On 4/23/21 3:22 AM, Steve Zingman via App_rpt-users wrote:
> And your point is? Not that this will see the light of day.

To make sure the real story is known.  Rob has a habit of editing commit
histories to reflect what is not reality.  Look at the repo the initial
commit is from 6 days ago, when this is from at least September.

The real code is the back end that Jason did which handles the actual
registration piece and also does other things.  The true foundations of
an API for ASL.

I also find it telling when I have Rob Vella emailing me directly in
response to this with nothing good to say.