[App_rpt-users] Reminder: Netiquette (second warning)

Gerald wd0fyf at cox.net
Wed Feb 10 09:08:35 UTC 2021

Whooa, Netiquette tells me that this should have been sent privately to
the offenders. Instead, you have offended me and I didn't post anything.
This is just a continuation of the behavior you say you are trying to
prevent. I had blocked user that I didn't want to hear from. I hope I
don't have to add the Admin Team to the list.

You can tell me to go jump, but I think  bad decision has been made.

Gerald Pelnar WD0FYF