[App_rpt-users] Announcement: Statement regarding the changes to AllStarLink

David S shawpbx at gmail.com
Sun Feb 28 18:50:23 UTC 2021

I am sick and tired of hearing about PTTlink on the AllStarLink forum.

Who is PTTLink?  Why am I getting emails from PTTLink Admin about
AllStarLink? If I have to send a Cease and Desist letter to Gandi.net via
my attorney. I will. It will be the best $55 dollars I have spent on
AllStarLink in a long time.

Under California "New" "Data Privacy Law" and the "Florida Information
Protection Act of 2014" I have the right to know what is going on with my
Data in any state. As one of the earliest adopters to AllstarLink. (node
2060) I think I have a right to know.

--
David KE6UPI