[App_rpt-users] Announcement: Statement regarding the changes to AllStarLink

Pierre Martel petem001 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 28 19:06:50 UTC 2021

Davis S wrote:

"Who is PTTLink?  Why am I getting emails from PTTLink Admin about
AllStarLink? If I have to send a Cease and Desist letter to Gandi.net via
my attorney. I will. It will be the best $55 dollars I have spent on
AllStarLink in a long time.

Under California "New" "Data Privacy Law" and the "Florida Information
Protection Act of 2014" I have the right to know what is going on with my
Data in any state. As one of the earliest adopters to AllstarLink. (node
2060) I think I have a right to know."

They named themself in that very tread by signing the first message. .

"Stacy Olivas, KG7QIN - Chairman
Bryan Fields, W9CR - Secretary
Jeremy Lincicome, W0JRL - Treasurer"

By naming those 3, I do not recognise that they are the alstralink  board
of directors, but they are the one behind pttlink.