[App_rpt-users] MY personal info stolen?

Fred Moses fred at moses.bz
Sat Jan 2 21:14:04 UTC 2021

Well as I pulled all of my hosting provided to ASL INC well over a year ago now due to actions the board did back then.  The ASL Inc board has a few shoddy people on it.. They made decisions I didn’t agree with and removed my provided servers/services..  It was funny they were telling people I was fired from my job and had to remove the provided hosting which was further from the truth and just showed how squirmy they were.  The ASL Board has done nothing for the day to day running of the ASL network.. Nor have they done anything for the app_rpt code base.. that was all the admin team.   But they post as if they are the ones doing all this work.  When it’s been a few on the admin team.. Who they just shit on to boot.

Your data was given to a cluster of servers.. Those servers are still running just as they were before the DNS change but as the servers need DNS it looks like the admins put pttlink.org domain on it to keep the network running...   Since the ASL board didn’t think to work things out properly it seems with moving or changing things they left everything up and running just changing DNS to be shady..

Your data was not stolen by PTTlink.. can’t steal what you put there...

--
Fredric Moses - W8FSM - WQOG498