[App_rpt-users] MY personal info stolen?

Fred Moses fred at moses.bz
Sat Jan 2 22:14:27 UTC 2021

I did.. Didn’t like it at all.  Communicated that to the board many times. Did testing of it with them but I was against the mailing list going away. IT was the nail in the coffin for me no longer providing colocation / dedicated servers to the project and leaving the team 15 months ago.    Course the board members tell people it was due to me losing my job and not the truth.

--
Fredric Moses - W8FSM - WQOG498