[App_rpt-users] MY personal info stolen?

Eric Fort eric.fort.listmail at fortconsulting.org
Sat Jan 2 22:21:12 UTC 2021

Do you still have the same job where the servers were located?  If not would said (former) employer be amiable to continued hosting of said servers and make keeping them running a priority without your continued employment there?  Either you are lying or the board is lying. Now how about directly answering the above questions with verifiable facts.

Eric

Sent using SMTP.