[App_rpt-users] MY personal info stolen?

Fred Moses fred at moses.bz
Sat Jan 2 22:26:51 UTC 2021

I do.. Servers were repurposed to other ham projects…. That’s what is so sad about the current ASL Inc board members to spread rumors and make that the justification when people asked them why I pulled my hosting/support of the project..   So the fact they did this to what was the current admin team is not surprising..  And if those guys had no clue of the switch and when posting in slack asking who made DNS changes and nobody responded.. they did what they needed to keep the network going… throw a different domain on it.. because they dedicate themselves to the network.. Not feeling good about being on a board..    But it seems some hams don’t seem to care about people who donate time money to supporting ham radio as a whole..

--
Fredric Moses - W8FSM - WQOG498