[App_rpt-users] MY personal info stolen?

Fred Moses fred at moses.bz
Sun Jan 3 01:28:25 UTC 2021

Well they have your personal information and I am sure they can’t wait for your lawsuit..

Well I would think the IP address’s that the servers run on belong to the people providing the hosting.  I know I own the blocks I used when I provided service.  Still do even.  Not sure what IP’s you are talking about.

You must be implying something about the estate and IP blocks… Not sure the only IP blocks I used where my own.   And there are more then 15 nodes as somebody else posted.  You can not use the stats page on any network to show true registration status..

--
Fredric Moses - W8FSM - WQOG498