[App_rpt-users] Toxicity

Pierre Martel petem001 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 5 02:06:18 UTC 2021

So we all got the answer.

I have no hate, I just love the truth, I love when the facts are said as
they are and I laugh at alternate facts.
You can think all you want that the pttlink group are the good guys. but
saying again and again the same lies won't make it true.

So unless you show who you are, everyone on this list will know that
pttlink accept bogus account and that again will speak a lot of the kind of
people they are.

And don't worry, my heart pressure is all fine. thank you.