[App_rpt-users] Toxicity

PeteM petem002 at protonmail.com
Tue Jan 5 02:24:27 UTC 2021

‐‐‐‐‐‐‐ Original Message ‐‐‐‐‐‐‐
On Monday, January 4, 2021 6:06 PM, Pierre Martel <petem001 at gmail.com> wrote:

> So we all got the answer.
>
> I have no hate, I just love the truth, I love when the facts are said as they are and I laugh at alternate facts.
> You can think all you want that the pttlink group are the good guys. but saying again and again the same lies won't make it true.
>
> So unless you show who you are, everyone on this list will know that pttlink accept bogus account and that again will speak a lot of the kind of people they are.
>
> And don't worry, my heart pressure is all fine. thank you.

I think your relationship the the truth is not what you are trying to portray it to be.

This list is open and run by mailman which automatically accepts subscriptions. Most modern mailing lists do. After all if they banned me from joining what would stop them from doing the same to you?

So you won't answer my question about why you are so full of hate? Again this isn't something I'm gonna lose sleep over.

I am also not surprised you are trying to to redirect things from being on you. I honestly believe you think you are right and good and just. You really aren't any of those. I think you are someone who is lonely and likes the attention your negativeness brings you. That you are so empty inside that any attention you get, good or bad, gives you that attention you really are looking for.

Are you really this empty that you go to these lengths to get attention?

That is really incredible if you are.