[App_rpt-users] Letter to the community

PeteM petem002 at protonmail.com
Tue Jan 5 23:46:12 UTC 2021

This might be something interesting to note.

The AllStarLink Community website having posts altered.

Assuming the message listed at :
http://lists.keekles.org/pipermail/app_rpt-users/2021-January/021015.html
and
https://www.reddit.com/r/pttlink/comments/kpp1x6/letter_to_the_community/
were posted at the same time as:
[https://community.allstarlink.org/t/letter-to-the-community/1802](https://community.allstarlink.org/t/letter-to-the-community/18023)

Then it seems that someone removed this on the Community site:

Users can accomplish this by adding to the /etc/asterisk/iax.conf file an additional registration line, duplicating their existing AllStarLink node number and password and changing the registration server from register.allstarlink.org to register.pttlink.org similar to the following: register=<node number>:<password>@register.pttlink.org

Looks like the accusations in the pttlink letter are proving to be true.

If so then this is very troubling.

Very troubling indeed.

Pttlink I have not had a reply to my questions from the the other day either.  Does anyone from there care to reply to them?

Oh and before I forget:

Pierre, your continuing negative remarks and commentary on this and other posts is not needed nor is it appreciated.

Stop trolling everyone who posts something you don't like. And stop trolling me.

If you don't like the posts and can't reply in a meaningful way then here then please unsubscribe.