[App_rpt-users] Isn't the Pot calling the Kettle Black?

Steve Jason sj38200d at gmail.com
Thu Jan 7 02:56:19 UTC 2021

I just saw the post from the administrators of this list not wanting
crossposting.
I assume I am going to get banned for saying this.

It was you Stacy that has been posting cross posting your anti allstarlink
board messages on the Allstarlink Community web page, Slack and on here.

It appears to me that you just don't like when someone else calls you out
on what you say and does it in every place you post it.  Lead by example.