[App_rpt-users] Isn't the Pot calling the Kettle Black?

PeteM petem002 at protonmail.com
Thu Jan 7 16:51:52 UTC 2021

‐‐‐‐‐‐‐ Original Message ‐‐‐‐‐‐‐
On Wednesday, January 6, 2021 6:56 PM, Steve Jason <sj38200d at gmail.com> wrote:

> I just saw the post from the administrators of this list not wanting crossposting.
> I assume I am going to get banned for saying this.
>
> It was you Stacy that has been posting cross posting your anti allstarlink board messages on the Allstarlink Community web page, Slack and on here.
>
> It appears to me that you just don't like when someone else calls you out on what you say and does it in every place you post it. Lead by example.

I've read and re-read this notice. I think is the excessive cross posting and the related statements that is referenced. I can't say I blame them as it has been quite excessive from a certain someone to the point of making me consider leaving this list too.

I don't disagree that Stacy is the current defacto figurehead of this group but I also don't think this is just him. If that letter they sent is any indication then it is a few people behind this and really any one of them could have sent this. I also don't blame them from using a group account either it makes it look official.