[App_rpt-users] Well well well - the ASL Board shows its colors again

PeteM petem002 at protonmail.com
Tue Jan 19 05:34:15 UTC 2021

I find both the actions taken by AllStarLink and the method in reporting it rather troubling. I do thank you for letting all of us know about these actions. I also offer my counsel that you may be better off finding a better venue for the airing of these grievances though.

So many questions do come to mind here. If you would take a few moments to entertain me on this train of thought I would be most appreciative.

Why would any nodes have been removed?
You make it seem as if AllStarLInk did not provide you the courtesy of telling you nodes were removed. Did they inform you some being returned?

Have you asked AllStarLink about this directly?
What does AllStarLink have to say about these actions taken?
What does this Rob Vella KK9ROB have to say about this?

How was this node assigned?
Did you assign it to yourself or did someone else assign it to you?
You make reference to these nodes being assigned after you started with AllStarLink. Did anyone comment on these assignments when they were made?

I find the more I read about this the more questions I have.

Thank you in advance.