[App_rpt-users] Well well well - the ASL Board shows its colors again

Jeff Ackerman kg6uyz at gmail.com
Tue Jan 19 07:30:38 UTC 2021

You know.. You guys are all so very childish.  After dealing the cards to
separate from ASL to to form PTTLINK because of actions ASL was taking
against and or input from the admin team that ASL was not taking seriously
enough to force a split and Pierre's PRO ASL anti PTTLINK hate and this
other PETEM002's continued trolling of both sides and PTTLINKS bashing of
ASL after separating has put me to the point to where i should
unsubscribe from this bull S**t...

I think Pierre and PeteM002 should be banned from the list as they seem to
be the ones to continue the bulls**t on the posts but that's just my
opinion.....  You have to look at it from the users point of view, the ones
that keep egging on and bashing one another need not be in the group.  That
goes for PTTLINK's team as well!  We should already be past the point of
public bashing now i would think.  All this is doing is causing people to
leave the platform and form Pro this group Anti that group views towards
the various groups.  Didn't "ASL" do this once already to another group...
There shouldn't be any politics involved here, everybody is bi**hing over
an inanimate object after all...

PTTLINK should expect some backlash from ASL, you guys have separated and
are rolling your own system now and your after all pioneering the next big
thing of prefixes for nodes on separate systems (i'm not saying that's a
bad thing either and if someone wants to roll their own complete system
then why not, i'm surprised it wasn't put out there sooner than this..) but
i think it's come to the point now that EVERYBODY and i mean EVERYBODY
including Pierre, PeteM002 and PTTLINK need to move on from the public
bashing of one another this really doesn't help anybody at all, all it
seems to do is cause people to move away from the platform and or continue
the bashing every time someone posts something bashing one or the other..
we have already gone through this, give it a rest already!

Move on, be an adult and breathe new life into the platform!  That's what
most of us want to see out of this split.....

On Mon, Jan 18, 2021 at 9:34 PM PeteM via App_rpt-users <
app_rpt-users at lists.keekles.org> wrote:

> I find both the actions taken by AllStarLink and the method in reporting
> it rather troubling.  I do thank you for letting all of us know about these
> actions.  I also offer my counsel that you may be better off finding a
> better venue for the airing of these grievances though.
>
> So many questions do come to mind here.  If you would take a few moments
> to entertain me on this train of thought I would be most appreciative.
>
> Why would any nodes have been removed?
> You make it seem as if AllStarLInk did not provide you the courtesy of
> telling you nodes were removed.  Did they inform you some being returned?
>
> Have you asked AllStarLink about this directly?
> What does AllStarLink have to say about these actions taken?
> What does this Rob Vella KK9ROB have to say about this?
>
> How was this node assigned?
> Did you assign it to yourself or did someone else assign it to you?
> You make reference to these nodes being assigned after you started with
> AllStarLink.  Did anyone comment on these assignments when they were made?
>
> I find the more I read about this the more questions I have.
>
> Thank you in advance.

Jeff Ackerman
kg6uyz at gmail.com