[App_rpt-users] Well well well - the ASL Board shows its colors again

Mark Cheavens mcheavens at usa.net
Wed Jan 20 17:04:27 UTC 2021

Jeff,

Thank you for saying what you did. This morning I was going to post
something similar, but not at well refined.

- I was going to suggest that they meet at the park after school and
have a fight.......

- Or that they could start saying "my dad can beat up your dad"......

That is how childish this has become. Put to rest "gentlemen", It is a
HOBBY. If you get tired of the politics move on to something else.

Sincerely,

Mark Cheavens

KC5EVE