[App_rpt-users] Well well well - the ASL Board shows its colors again

Pierre Martel petem001 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 20 04:50:35 UTC 2021

Well, if supporting the asl direction team, and calling the BS on a bunch
of tugs is not ok for you, just block me directly from your email.client.
I was pretty upset that a bunch of rogue and grotesque guys spewing lies
over lies so I reacted. Am I always like that? nope, I can have some
arguments with people but never been the instigator. And I will continue to
give my opinion on subjects like that. We may not be in a democracy on the
discussion board, but We are not also in a dictatorship . Some things need
to be said. And if no one says it, everyone will suffer from the silence of
the one too afraid to talk.